Thursday, March 19, 2026

Writing Assignment: Regarding Favorite Authors

 

Steven Pressfield 
Steven Pressfield is a remarkable author that has inspired me for many years. He writes as if he is speaking to me about my inner struggles in consistently producing creative work. His book “The War of Art” describes an artist's inner resistance, doubt, fear and procrastination that stand in the way of making art. Any art. His writing is direct, wise, and encouraging and reminds me and all artists to have courage, discipline, and persistence. He writes clearly and in an ordinary, understanable, language. Steven Pressfield has not only inspired me but countless other artists to believe in their work and to never give up.  

Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Bay

  I remember the first morning I met Long Beach Bay in Noyac, Long Island. My family and I had entered a Nature Walk area and chose a trail ...